Monday, July 12, 2010

Helooooo!

The Comic Book Guy






Wildstorm Addiction- formerly of The Comic Addiction family.



I have finished 69-73 of the Walking Dead, I just got 74 so I'll read that in the next couple days but damn he must be building up to something because the story has seriously slowed down from what it was.

I've also read further in my BPRD/Hellboy catch up, all Abe Sapien stories have been consumed including Abyssal Plane. I enjoy Abe but I'm kinda worn out on the 'am I capable' 'can I do it' kinda crap they put Abe through.

The first 13 issues of Usagi Yojimbo as well. Well rounded, entertaining issues. I like the constant adding to the mythos Sakai is doing. Usagi inhabits one of my favorite literature time settings.

I have also been doing research on Wonder Woman and Thor for a couple upcoming projects. One of which has come to a screeching halt but the other should bear some fine fruit this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment