Thursday, July 15, 2010

Amazing Spider-Man Classics







Also of note the Green Lantern Spotlight podcast has closed up shop.

So work is proceeding quite nicely on the Thor themed podcast my fiancée and I are doing. I have collected all Thor works that I have and should be recording within the next week or so.

MBA Black & White is about ready as well. I have been working my way through the books I scored at Herocon, good Stuff.

Sorry so short again wanted to get the new opdcasts listed.


2 comments:

  1. Bad form to name your podcast after a podcast that's already in progress. It's certainly not that hard to do a google search or iTunes search. Especially when your first episode is a year later. Tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking about the ultimate spider-man podcast above.

    ReplyDelete