Friday, December 3, 2010

This year I have followed the Comic Book podcast scene more then in any previous years. Man there are a lot out there. Still lots of room for shows. No one else will have the voice or the thoughts you do, it's easy ...do it.

Newest one I have found.
Swasscast
Extra Sequential

Now is time for Christmas cleaning. The method I use to keep up with comic book podcasts is that as I find them I load them into iTunes that way I know which are active and how long its been since a show came down. The current time frame Derek and I use with the wiki is a year. If the feed has not produced a show in a year we consider it faded and move the show to the appropriate list.

These feeds are no longer functioning for one reason or another

These have active feeds but not shows for a year

2 comments:

  1. I have to say it's my fault for Kryptographik... since I have a new job (well I've been in it since our last episode) I haven't been able to do any recording with Brian which has halted the show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool I will continue to watch the feed and if you guys get it going again I'll be sure to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete