Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More newbies.

It's Comic Book Day


The Walking Dead Podcast

Haven't been reading much lately. I am getting geared up to hit Charlotte this weekend with my sweetheart and two juvenile geeks. I am sure a fun time will be had by all.

I am very behind on new release, still tyring to make my way through those purchased in December of 2008 almost done with that project. A secondary project I have is to catch up on all the Hellboy and BPRD stories put out. I am about 80-85 percent done with that one.

Still moving forward on my podcast The Marvel Bronze Age. Episode 20 is in the can and Levi and I are lookin to record ep 21 tonite. I have been invited to co-host another and have been secured as creative advisor on a third. My podcast career is moving forward. As far as podcasts are concerned I owe a huge debt of thanks to Derek Coward for his help, adviseand energy on the MBA podcast and the DixieMoe cast. Thank you sir you are a true podcast ambassador.

I beleieve that catches up my comic book life. Stay tuned it may get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment